Friday, April 5, 2013

Report for final project idea


two sentence summary:

What I want to do for my final project is have a set of self portrait photographs, and to edit them on photo shop. This set of pictures will shot and edited in a way that will represent each mood or feeling I can typically posses, emphasizing on the idea of a self portrait.

Research for Final project:

                For my final project, I still need to figure out a few things. Research wise I do not think I need to look up much information. The tools I will use will be the ones our class has been using to produce our several projects. I would like to use the paint brush tool, and also the cropping tool frequently. I like to play around with color and adding little effects in which will enhance each photograph I have in a different way. I hope to use three pictures, pinpoint three emotions I typically have, and figure out what positions or facial gestures will represent them best.

What can I currently do, and what do I need to figure out:

                What I can currently do now is take a lot of self portraits with my camera. I really want to try and capture each emotion I choose to represent in a way where it does not look posed, but natural. Something else I must consider is what color scheme I should use, and which colors will emphasize what emotions. The final thing I need to do is deciding on how to present my final edited photographs.

No comments:

Post a Comment