Monday, February 25, 2013

Picture Corrections







For this assignment, I understood the photo editing as enhancing a picture that needed some work. I went through some old photos, and for each picture I tried creating more color, less glare, and better quality. I did not use too many effects, just the paint brush to color over what I saw to be gray and dull. My original three pictures are on top, and their edited format follows beneath in the same order. For the first photo of the "star feet" I feel as if the shot was extremely washed out. I played around with its saturation, and tried to bring its original colors back to life. I did the same for the photo of the three people beneath it as well. The hardest correction to make of that photo was the boys face. For some reason he was also very washed out, so again I played with saturation, and drew on his face to enhance the darks and lights. The photo beneath it with the two girls posing looked faded out as well. I drew on both girls, the car closest to them in the background, and darkened the road with the paint brush. There was a red glare by the tree in the background by the white building, as well as near the branches on the top right corner. I tried my best to do what I could with each piece, and I feel I made each one look better.

No comments:

Post a Comment