Monday, February 4, 2013

Second Project: three photoshop pictures

 For this piece I took out the space where my desk originally was, cropped it out, and put in a picture I took of a concert. I then manipulated the picture of the concert to make the colors more playful and active.



 For this piece I cropped out the water streaming from the gutter, and pasted in my original photo of my abstract environment. I then manipulated the window and added color to liquify the image to make it act as if it were water.
For this piece i cropped out my face, and used the tree backround from my original abstract self portrait photo. I pasted it, played around with the settings, and created multi colored splotches where my face should be. I also then sketched in the backround, added some white, and created a purple hint on my scarf.

1 comment: